Puentes Review is published three times a year and welcomes submissions from Latinx artists and writers in Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for previously unpublished fiction, non-fiction, poetry and artwork.
We pay all contributors
Puentes Review does not accept work that is racist, ableist or perpetuates stereotypes.
Submissions for Issue 3 will open soon.
Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Submissions shouldn’t exceed 2,500 words for fiction and non-fiction; and 60 lines for poetry (up to three poems per submission). Send your work as a Word document.
2. Puentes welcomes submission in English, Spanish and Portuguese as well as multilingual writing.
3. Artwork should be sent as JPG, GIFF or PNG and should not exceed 3MG.
5. Include a brief bio, and a link to your website or social media.
6. Answer the question what does it is mean to you to be Latin/o/a/x/e in Australia? And include your answer (no more than 100 words) in the body of the email.
7. Simultaneous submissions are always fine, but please let us know as soon as possible if your work is accepted for publication elsewhere.
8. We are a very small team and can’t provide feedback on unsuccessful pieces, but all submissions will get a response.
9. Copyright remains with the author, but Puentes Review asks to hold first electronic rights of all work accepted. If your work gets published elsewhere, we kindly ask you acknowledgement of first publication.
If you are a Latinx author with a new book or if you have an exciting new project, drop us line. We want to hear from you.